Thursday, May 14, 2009

Fiskars BOM Challenge - Things you have done you never thought you would

Just a quick one from me today as I am feeling a little under the weather.

Thought I would play along with the Book of Me Challenges on the Fiskars ANZ blog. This was heaps of fun and challenging at the same time. Not one to scrap myself that's for sure. Really got me thinking.

So today's challenge was to scrap about something you have done that you didn't think you could or would... well I took a different spin on this. I have scrapped about having four children. This may not mean much to anyone else but to me it is a big thing.

The reason I felt this important to scrap was the fact that firstly I never imagined I would ever have four children.. one or two maybe... but not four.. yeah.. a lot of people are a little shocked when they find out I have four kids. lol..lol.. The second reason for me scrapping this was after the complications I have had having children, ncluding several miscarraiges and losing a child at 27 weeks I never thought that I would be able to cope with the stress of pregnancy to see four children. I have been very blessed to have such amazing children and wouldn't trade them in on anything.. despite the mess, reflux, and challenges they set for me on a daily basis... I love being a mum.. that's for sure.

So here's my layout:

Products used:
Heidi Grace - Reagan's Closet Paper range
Heidi Grace Clear stamps - Reagan's Closet & Sweetest Bug icons

Why not give this challenge a try and see what you come up with.

Cheers and Happy scrapping, M x

No comments: