Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Getting Organised for Christmas - June 22 and 23


Hello everyone.

Now is the perfect time to get planning for all those photos you take at Christmas.

How much time would you be able to save if you already had the layout all ready to go for this years photos if you had already scrapped the layout. I quite often scrap without the photo printed off with my layouts. This can be because I may have a certain paper range that I have to work with or that I haven't quite decide which photos to use. I then go ahead and scrapbook the layout I want to do and then add the photo later (I make up a photo size template and place where photo is to go with a little tape in the centre till I am ready to add the photo). That way too I can scrapbook using the paper I love and edit the photo to match.

Here's a few ideas for you for Christmas layouts



Why not get organised this year and get your Christmas layouts all planned out in advance!

TFL, M x

No comments: