Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Creating with a bit of texture

Hello again, Michelle here back to share what I have been playing with lately from

Have had a pile of recycled card here that has been perfect for textured paste.
That is because when I play with texture paste it tends to be a very messy thick process. 

 So after creating a base from many layers of texture paste, gesso spray and numerous glimmer mists I was finally able to get creating with some yummy products from The Robin's Nest.

I must say I majorly in love with dew drops still. They tend to be a feature in all my layout lately.

So... Here's the products I played with this time around.



Now using all these goodies made it super easy to create this layout. The papers and background  have so much texture that I kept the layout rather simple. Plus the fact I really like how the two colours really compliment each other and make the photo really pop.

Here is the finished layout.

So.. why not pop over to the shop and check out all the yummy new products that are on offer.

Happy Scrapping, M x

No comments: