Hello all, Michelle here to share what I have been up to lately on behalf of The Robin's Nest.
I was lucky enough to be sent some of the new Flame range to play with.
At first I must admit I wasn't too sure how I was going to play around with it.
Here's the products that I played around with this time around.
I had been creating a lot of very feminine layouts at the time and creating a more masculine layout using this paper range seemed in order.
So with that in mind I got messy again. I played around once again with some recycled card, Helmar Acid Free Glue and some patterned paper napkins to create the base of my layout. I then got a bit crazy with gesso spray and glimmer mists to lightly mist and glimmer up the base.
I then created a decorative stitched border to the layout using invisible thread ad seed beads which i hand stitched.. yes I know a little crazy but I love the end effect so the effort was justified I think.
Then it was just a case of inking and layers The Robin's Nest patterned papers till I was happy with them.
I also hand cut the flame from Flame Border patterned paper and adhered over the photo. I added some dimensional adhesive to the flames to give them just that little extra gloss and dimension.
So here is the layout I created
The photo part of the layout also lifts to allow for journalling underneath.
I must say that I am now loving the Flame paper range since I have started to play with it. I cannot wait to be able to play around with this again.
Dont' forget to head over to The Robin's Nest Blog to see what everyone has been busy creating!
Happy creating, M x