Tuesday, October 16, 2012

A little bit of sparkle

Hello all.

Well this month proves to be a busy month in our household on the birthday front.

Two of my children celebrate their birthdays this month along with 5 other people in our family.

So bearing that in mind I have gotten in super early this year with my card preparations.

However this year has been super easy with all the yummy goodies that came in my Robin's Nest Design Team pack.

This time around I have played around with the following goodies




Viva la France Stickers

So using all these goodies I set to work creating a sparkly girlie card for my nieces birthday at the end of this month.

Certainly didn't take long to create and love the end result with the glittered cardstock.

Why not have a play around with some products from The Robin's Nest today.

TFL, M x

No comments: