Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Just because.. Spider fun

Hello all.

Once again I have been busy on the card making front. This past month and upcoming month bring lots of birthdays. However.. every now and again I like to be able to create a card to send to someone special just because. We all live very busy lives and sometimes we don't tell those that mean a lot to us that we are thinking of them.

Over the past few months I have been very lucky to get to know a very special boy. I had found some goodies while at the shops the other day with him in mind. Now.. I didn't want to send the goodies without popping a little card just to let him know I was thinking about him.

So with all this in mind I got creative with some goodies from The Robin's Nest.


Now the Hot Flame paper range was perfect to create a card with a masculine theme.


Products Used -
Garden Twine
Metal Spider Web Embellishment

Why not get creative and send a card to someone just to let them know that you are thinking of them.

TFL, Mx

No comments: