Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Last minute Christmas fun

Hello all.
Back again to share with you my last Christmas card I have made for the year.
Still in love with creating themed cards using non traditionally themed paper and this years Christmas cards have been no exception.
With that in mind I have been playing around with some super yummy paper from The Robin's Nest again.
The best bit about the paper's that I chose to create this last Christmas card is that the already have plenty of sparkle to them.
I love the white glitter swirl paper from The Robin's Nest too. The main reason for me liking it it sbecause it is so easy to change the look of the paper by rubbing it with a little ink on a distressor pad. It highlights the glitter pattern and really creates a bit of dimension to the paper so easily.

Super easy card to create using of few scraps of one of my favourite paper ranges from The Robin's Nest to create the tree.
Products used -
Head over to the store and check out all the products The Robin's Nest has to offer.
TFL, M x

No comments: