Monday, August 3, 2009

Colour Me Happy Challenge - Days 1, 2 & 3

Okay... so I decided to play along with the colour challenge at the Fiskars ANZ Blog...

It is amazing how much colour you have around your home...

So have decided that seeings as I am a SAHM to four that and don't tend to venture out too much.. (seem to be tied to my scrap desk... not that it is a bad thing for sure..lol...)that I would do my colour photos about my family and my home..

so here are the things I have found so far based around the colour red for the last few days...

Saturday - I love my roses... this one survives with very little attention in our front yard

Sunday - potted pant growing on my front porch.. love the rich colour of it..

and lastly Monday ... can you tell its a monday... back to packing lunches again...


Why not head over to the Fiskars Blog and se what everyone else has been taking their colour photos of.

Check in tomorrow for my last red thing !

M x

No comments: