Friday, April 24, 2015

Creative Inspiration - Week 17 2015

Hello all.

We are heading into the last weekend of our school holidays here in South Australia. It has been a VERY busy time for my family with Graceful Girl performances for Calisthenics and my partner down for a visit.

In between I have been playing around with the last bits from the Teresa Collins - A Wonderful Life - paper range that Leanne from Mad About Scrappin sent for me to play with. 
 
I must admit to being a little sad to have finished with this paper range however as I have had so much fun creating so many goodies with it. I have got a teenie little bit left for some goodie bags for my daughters birthday but I will share those with you just before her big party in a few weeks.

Anyways... this week I am sharing with you a layout I have created of my two younger misses.
Once again I have worked with some card stock that I have had in my stash for what seems like forever. This card stock colour worked really well with the floral element of this paper range. I haven't played around with the floral part from the kit much at all this time. 

It is a little hard to see however on the base card stock I have found a Kaiser craft stamp that was a similar floral pattern as the paper range. I have use dove grey staz on to randomly stamp the same floral arrangement across the page in the top left to the bottom right. I have then lightly inked the edges of the card stock with black. The die cut frames were also originally white however just didn't stand out when layered over the small paper doilies I wanted to use so I have used a black sharpie to colour them. 

I have then used a combination of the die cut "together" and word sticker from the Wonderful Life sticker set to create my title. I have adhered the word sticker using 3D foam tape. I have then finished off the layout with a few gem circles that I have from my stash and some more word stickers where desired. They add that little bit extra but keep the layout looking a little clean.

Simple layout to create when things in life get a little busy. 

Are you going to get a chance to play this weekend?

I am looking forward to getting started on the new kit I have been sent to play with.

Cant wait to share.

TFL, M x

No comments: