Here's the latest list of ideas for things that you can find around the house and ways of using them for scrapbooking.
So here's Ideas Part 4:
1. Calendars - Photos and designs on some of these make great background for punching shapes out of. Especially if you give them some dimension with some dimensional magic.
2. Aluminium Foil - Stamp on it with Staz on and all to a layout on a background. Also great for using with your stylus and Fiskars embossing templates for an embossed background.
3. Twist Ties - Can be used to attach buttons, charms or tags to layouts
4. Greeting Cards - create a background with your punches and old cards. Cut out designs from cards and add as embellishments to pages.
5. Vouchers that have run out of date - Create some interest on a layout. Especially the coffee and shopping ones when doing a layout about your day.
Hope that you all got a few new ideas of what to with all those unwanted things around your house.
Don't forget to check out the blog for a few things the Ambassadors have left to show you this month.
TFL... M x