Monday, September 7, 2009

Toot Toot!!

Okay went to the show yesterday.. got home feeling extremely stuff from walking ALL day and dragging the four kids plus an extra ( Jhane's friend Rachel) around the show all day. All were extremely well behaved and we had a really good day.

So.. went and checked out the scrapbboking stuff to start with. I can now share which of my layouts got what.. as I was silly enough NOT to record which one's I put with what entry card ! lol..

In Class 1200 - Children - I came fourth with this LO :


In Class 1203 - Heritage - I came third with this LO:


In Class 1205 - Journalling - I came first and third with these LO's:



And in Class 1206 - OTP - I came second with this:



So excited to see them up there too. Plus we were also excited because Jhane entered two classes in the show also. She entered in the Royal Adelaide show Scout competition into 11 to 14 years photography and drawing. For her drawing she came first and for her photography she came second. So proud of her. Perhaps another budding artist I reckon !

Okay.. better go... check out my next post about something extra special !

Cheers M x

No comments: